At Kitchener, we provide opportunities to learn that enable all children to realize their potential within a safe, supportive environment.
We encourage children to develop a positive self-concept and to respect others. A cooperative relationship is fostered between home and school in order to promote learning as a life-long endeavour.
Check out our online calendar!
- Mar 27 Term 2 Reports Home
- Mar 31 Intermediate Choir Festival (Michael J Fox Theatre)
- Apr 1 Class Photos
- Apr 2 Celebration of Learning Assembly 9 a.m.
- Apr 2 Look a Like Day - Leadership Event
- Apr 3 Good Friday - School Closed
- Apr 6 Easter Monday - School Closed
- Apr 9 PAC Meeting (6:30 p.m.)
- Apr 14 We are Silent Day
- Apr 16 Fruit and Veggie Day - Grape Tomatoes
- Apr 16 Jump Rope for Heart Assembly 11 a.m.
- Apr 23 Early Dismissal 2 p.m.
- Apr 23 Student Led Conferences 2:15 - 6 p.m.
- Apr 27 Professional Day - Students do not attend school
- Apr 30 Fruit and Veggie Day - Mini Cucumbers
Warning Bell: 8:55 am.
Morning Classes begin: 9:00 am.
Recess: 10:25 – 10:40 am.
Lunch: 12:00 – 12:48 pm.
Afternoon Classes Begin: 12:53 pm.
Student Dismissal: 3:00 pm.
Professional Development Days 2014/15
Friday, October 24, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
Monday, January 26, 2015
Friday, February 20, 2015
Monday, April 27, 2015
Monday, June 1, 2015
School Fees and Hot Lunch
We now offer the ability to pay your Child(ren)'s school fees online. During the course of the year you will be able to pay for Hot Lunch Program, field trips, performances, and extra curricular activities.
Step 1: Visit https://burnaby.schoolcashonline.com
Step 2: Register by selecting "Get Started Today" and follow the steps.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email. Select the "click here" option, sign in and add your child(ren) to your household account.
For detailed step by step instructions, please click here.