At Kitchener, we provide opportunities to learn that enable all children to realize their potential within a safe, supportive environment.
We encourage children to develop a positive self-concept and to respect others. A cooperative relationship is fostered between home and school in order to promote learning as a life-long endeavour.
Check out our online calendar!
- May 18 Victoria Day (School Closed)
- May 19 Welcome to Kindergarten (1 p.m.)
- May 22 Division 11 Field Trip (Burnaby Village Museum)
- May 25 - 29 Free Geek (Electronics Recycling) Week
- May 26 Division 8 & 9 Field Trip (Children's Festival)
- May 27 Celebration of Learning Assembly/Free Geek Assembly
- May 27 Volunteer Tea (1:30 - 2:45 p.m.)
- May 29 Author Visit
- Jun 3 Division 3 & 4 Field Trip (Britannia Mines)
- Jun 4 PAC Meeting (6:30 p.m.)
- Jun 5 Early Dismissal (2:10 p.m.)
- Jun 15 ArtStarts Performance (9:15 a.m.)
- Jun 17 Division 6 Field Trip (ArtSpace)
- Jun 18 Division 1 & 2 Field Trip (Aquarium)
- Jun 24 Grade 7 School Leaving Ceremony
- Jun 25 Last Day of School for Students
Warning Bell: 8:55 am.
Morning Classes begin: 9:00 am.
Recess: 10:25 – 10:40 am.
Lunch: 12:00 – 12:48 pm.
Afternoon Classes Begin: 12:53 pm.
Student Dismissal: 3:00 pm.
Professional Development Days 2014/15
Friday, October 24, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
Monday, January 26, 2015
Friday, February 20, 2015
Monday, April 27, 2015
Monday, June 1, 2015
School Fees and Hot Lunch
We now offer the ability to pay your Child(ren)'s school fees online. During the course of the year you will be able to pay for Hot Lunch Program, field trips, performances, and extra curricular activities.
Step 1: Visit https://burnaby.schoolcashonline.com
Step 2: Register by selecting "Get Started Today" and follow the steps.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email. Select the "click here" option, sign in and add your child(ren) to your household account.
For detailed step by step instructions, please click here.